Girl code rules are the understood female to female rules that were made to make sure we ladies always have each other’s back. ALWAYS!
So, Ladies, I have listed 50+ Girls Code Rules for you all so that you know how to shape your friendship and how not to let your friends doubt your sincerity. So go over the list to know what it takes to be a good friend.
GIRL CODE RULES FOR DATING:
Girl Code Rules for Dating are made in between friends to help each other in their dating matters. These rules tell how you should hold yourself to a higher standard & help your friend build a good relationship.
- Never date your friend’s ex. If you really have feelings for that guy, then first seek permission. Because there is a chance that your friend might still have feelings for him.
Keep an eye on your friend when she goes on her first date. Help her decide what to wear. Because we girls have to look our best no matter what!
If you find that your friend’s BF is cheating on her then like a good secret agent tell her before it gets too late.
Now help her take revenge or fight like a TIGRESS with the cheating man (who is actually not a man) for cheating on her.
Be your best friend’s relationship coach who’s available 24/7.
If you notice that your friend’s boyfriend is not treating her the way a woman should be treated, tell her about the effects of having a toxic partner.
Don’t ever flirt with your friend’s boyfriend.
If your friend is after a married guy. STOP HER before things go out of hand.
Never ever ditch your best friend for a boy. NEVER! Losing a long-time friend over a boy is not worth it.
Always ask your friend before hitting on her relative. Only proceed if she tells you that she is OK with that.
If you suspect that a woman is showing more than OK interest in your friend’s man, inform her that this woman ain’t after any good.
As goodbyes are never easy to say & cool to handle. So help your friend come out of breakup depression.
Tell her to move on and believe that someone better than her ex. is destined for her.
Be the best version of wing woman and high-light your friend’s best qualities & talents to new people to get them talking.
If someone breaks your friend’s heart. Awaken your female superhero version and kick his ass hard with your superpowers.
It’s hard to hold back the tongue if you don’t like your friend’s partner. But show patience for her and stand by her.
Don’t fight over a boy. Come on girls you are more than that. KNOW YOUR VALUE!
GIRL CODE RULES FOR GOING OUT WITH GIRLFRIENDS:
1. Before going out tell your friend if her dress or anything else is not appropriate & has some fault. Don’t let them become the laughing stock.
2. Don’t let your friend go alone to a public toilet.
3. If you leave together, then you come back together as well. Don’t leave your friend behind alone. This ain’t fair girls.
4. Don’t let your friend drive if she is intoxicated. She can harm herself and others as well.
5. Don’t let your friend leave all alone in her drunken state. Especially not with a guy spending the night with whom will make her regret later.
6. To spent time together pick a place you all friends agree on.
7. Help your friend or any other girl who is being harassed by a creeper in public.
8. Don’t leave your friend alone on the dance floor. Stay by her side & enjoy the time together.
9. While dropping your friend at her place don’t drive away until she is gone inside.
10. Keep your mobile phone aside. Spend time with your girlfriends & learn what’s going on in their lives.
11. After eating she has something on her face or food stuck in her teeth? Then tell her. Save your friend from an embarrassing disaster.
12. Be the best photographer for your girlfriends. Bring the magic in their pictures.
GIRL CODE RULES FOR SHOPPING:
1. Help your friend in the dressing room if she can’t zip up her dress and needs a helping hand.
2. Help your friend in picking a dress that makes her look stunning.
3. Especially help those who always end up picking boring clothes. Then regret later that they wasted their money over something unfashionable.
MORE GIRL CODE RULES:
1. Don’t ever mock your friend’s style or say negative stuff. Give her constructive feedback in the best possible way.
2. If a friend shows trust by sharing her secrets with you, then respect her trust in you & keep that secret only to yourself.
3. Don’t compete with your own friend. Friends are meant to be supporters, not competitors.
4. If you see a girl crying alone due to whatever reason she has. Go and comfort her. Give her the shoulder she needs to cry on.
5. Never ever upload your friend’s crappy photo or video on any social media. Don’t ruin their social media image.
6. NEVER ignore your friend’s text messages and calls. Unless you really are in some emergency.
7. If your friend is feeling down and depressed, become her support system. Boost her energy and give her the motivation she needs at the moment.
8. Don’t backbite about your friend with anyone. Real friends don’t do that!
9. Don’t allow anyone bad mouth your friend. Stop them. Fight for your friend even when she is not around.
10. Always give your friend honest advice about anything she can’t decide on.
11. If you think the person you were considering your friend, is actually not a friend. Part your ways instead of keeping distaste in the heart.
12. Misunderstandings, if they are not cleared, slowly poison a relationship. So if a misunderstanding is arising sort it out.
13. Celebrate your friend’s success, appreciate her and don’t let jealousy come in the way.
14. Be a girl who knows another girl’s weaknesses but shows her only her strengths.
15. Give a girl tampon or any other girly stuff when the need arises. Save them in any case!
16. Tease your best friend and always be her partner in crime. Tell her that you love her.
17. Don’t be just a friend. Be her therapist and let her vent out whatever she is holding inside without being judgmental.
18. Don’t invite your friend’s ex at a party. Or someone she does not get along well.
19. Take your friend’s phone away when you think it’s too much or when she is being overdramatic about something and texting someone frantically.
20. Compliment any girl who you think is pretty.
21. Don’t be the friend who ALWAYS has problems but no solutions.
22. Brunch after a nasty day is a must. Share your problems with each other to ease the stress that was becoming unbearable.
23. Until you meet a girl personally & see her yourself, don’t keep bad feelings about her because somebody told something bad about her.
Figure out which Girl Code Rules from this list you and your friends are going to follow. Stick to them and NEVER ever break them.
In the comment section, let us know the Girls Code Rules that you follow or which one is your favorite from the above list.
You May Also Like: